Saturday, March 2, 2013

Great buy OGIO International Grom XX Golf Bag (White Stripes)

Shopping online OGIO International Grom XX Golf Bag (White Stripes) for Sale, Buy for OGIO International Grom XX Golf Bag (White Stripes) Get it Now.

OGIO International Grom XX Golf Bag (White Stripes)

Product Description

If features are what you seek, then the Ogio Grom XX stand bag has what you need. From the 14-way Diamond Performance stand top, to the XX shoulder pads, to the Lift Grip integrated trunk handle, the Grom XX delivers. The Zipperless Ball Pocket and Ball Silo keep your ammo where you need it, and the ArcLite stand system gives extra clearance around your legs to keep you from getting tangled d

List Price: $240.00
Price: $139.99
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:24:09 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: Large
  • Color: White Stripes
  • Brand: OGIO
  • Model: 125008.634
  • Released on: 2011-09-15
  • Dimensions: .0" h x 37.00" w x .0" l, 7.50 pounds

Features

  • 14-way Diamond Performance stand top
  • ArcLitestand system
  • TORQStrap
  • Low-profile OGIO Ball Silo
  • Lift Gripintegrated trunk handle

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Bag - Easy to carry!
By Measty
I was a bit skeptical at first when I was buying an OGIO brand golf bag. All the other bags I looked at were name brands for golf like TaylorMade, Titleist, etc. I knew OGIO made quality bags based on the non-golf bags I've owned from the brand, so I decided to take the plunge. It was a great choice! First off, it is really a nice looking bag. The pictures almost don't do it justice. The charcoal/burst has a unique look to it that you won't see in many other bags. All of the pockets are setup to be as useful as possible. I always get irritated at other bags that put two huge pouches along the side and they end up being a catch-all for everything. Lastly, it is extremely comfortable to carry. Their shoulder strap padding doesn't pull on my neck like my previous bag did. Overall - I would highly recommend this bag.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Everything you would want
By Merv
Great bag, love the individual partitions and sleeves for each club. For the first time I am putting my clubs back in the same order and never get that sinking feeling I have left a club back on the green.

The harness system is also excellent, again the best I have used, very comfortable

Of final note are several nice pocket features. The spring loaded front ball pouch is a pleasure to use along with the 3 ball holder. If you fill the ball pouch completely the spring loaded flap will open somewhat but it is crazy to carry so many balls especially when carrying the bag.

2 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5OGIO Grom XX
By bp
I purchased this bag for my son's Christmas gift. He previously used a Ping bag, which was super heavy. Now he will be able to walk the course in style with this blue weave OGIO bag. The back pack style carry straps are much more comfortable than the single strap on conventional bags. Not to mention that you walk straight with the back pack style straps. The legs pop out when the bag bottom hits the ground and seem very sturdy. The smile on my son's face when he saw the bag was worth the price.

See all 3 customer reviews...





OGIO International Grom XX Golf Bag (White Stripes) Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:24:09 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment